Some of The Latest Books on BIM
Building Information Modeling is a very important technology for architects, engineers, fabricators and construction managers etc and hence lot of writers who are largely either from architectural background or from engineering backgrounds are writing tremendously on BIM. There are various authors such as Randy Deutsch (an architect and design strategist) and Steve Race (an architect) etc who have been writing extensively on Building Information Modeling for enriching the concept of this highly dynamic technology among design and construction professionals.
There is a tremendous demand for book written on Building Information Modeling among Architecture, Engineering and Construction professionals.
Brief description of the books written on BIM:
- ‘BIM Demystified’ is a very important book on BIM, which is written by Steve Race a former BIM Regional Ambassador in United Kingdom.
- During his tenure as a Regional BIM Ambassador, he used to launch a variety of BIM Hubs across United Kingdom.
- BIM Demystified is the book which gives a comprehensive introduction of BIM and talks about is as a practice which is followed by design and construction professionals nowadays.
- ‘BIM and Integrated Design: Strategies for Architectural Practice’ is a book which is written by Randy Deutsch, who is an architect as well as design strategist.
- ‘BIM and Integrated Design: Strategies for Architectural Practice’ is a very imperative book which talks about the impact of BIM on design and construction professionals as well as on AEC industry which is changing rapidly.
- ‘Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015’ is again a very crucial book which is compiled by Eddy Krygiel and James Vandezande.
- This particular book provides extensive information about building design software Revit Architecture and its significance to architects and other imperative construction professionals.
- Revit is extensively designed for strengthening the practice of Building Information Modeling in AEC industry.
- ‘Exploring Autodesk Revit Structure 2015’ is a book that is written by Prof. Sham Tickoo.
- The book effectively enriches the knowledge of AEC professionals about how Revit structure helps in the design development of structures.